ABOUT ALBERTO LA TASSA
Born in a family engaged with the arts since 1820, La Tassa started working at his art on different disciplines from early childhood, developing an insane love for the arts. After his diploma, he moves to Venice, where he lives and works, graduating with first class honours at the Venice Academy of Fine Arts.
Eclectic and multifaceted, the artist explores and controls with grace and fierceness different forms of art: painting, sculpture, graphic and jewelry design.
- Bach to Bacco, Palazzo Michiel, Venezia, Italy (solo show with Bach, Mozart, Puccini music)
- Open Studio - Alberto La Tassa & Gianmaria De Luca - Painting & Photography, Venezia, Italy
- Dimensione Aurea, Venezia, Italy (solo)
- Open studio - Venice Art Night, Venezia, Italy (solo)
- Fantasma, Cotonificio de Angeli Frua, Brescia, Italy (solo)
- Genius Loci, Magazzini del Sale, Venezia, Italy
- La Veste di Adamo, Punta della Dogana, Venezia, Italy
- Biennale di incisione di Monsumanno, Tuscany, Italy
- Biennale di incisione di Gorlago, Lombardy, Italy
- Atelier F, Venezia, Italy
- Ah Perbacco!, Villa Franchetti, Venezia, Italy (solo)
- La Biennale di Venezia (collateral event), Venezia, Italy
- Nudisegni, Palazzetto Tito, Venezia, Italy